Welcome to Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd, an internationally renowned provider of educational programmes
Whether this is your first time visiting our website, or you are already a member of the Smart Reader® community, I hope this website will give you an interesting account of who we are and what we have to offer.
Primarily, Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd markets three educational concepts, all based on the franchise business system. They are Smart Reader Kids Junior®, Smart Reader Kids® and Smart Reader English Language for Adults and Youths®.
Founded in 1988 as Smart Education Centre, the organisation changed its name to Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd in 1998. This move was made to reflect the expansion of its English Programme into the international arena. Its proven comprehensive teachers’ training, the innovative and learning programmes have gained wide acceptance internationally.
In 1999, Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd established a comprehensive education concept in child enrichment through Smart Reader Kids®. By setting up our own first outlet in USJ Selangor, it opened up a door to a very successful franchise business.
Today, Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd has two other franchise businesses, namely Smart Reader Kids Junior® (15 months – 3 years) and Smart Reader English Language For Adults and Youths ® (13 years – adults)
The Smart Reader® Worldwide Group offers a wide range of programmes that also include the Smart Reader® English Language Programme (toddlers – 15 years old) and the Smart Calculation Programme ( 7 – 12 years old).
Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd launched its first franchise in 1999. The first franchise was introduced in Selangor, Malaysia, followed by launches in both East and West Malaysia in the year 2000, and internationally into the Philippines in 2001, Thailand in 2002, Brunei and Taiwan in 2003, China in 2004 and Syria in 2005. Smart Reader® currently has about 225 franchised outlets locally, and 144 abroad.
Smart Reader® Worldwide has to date bagged numerous awards, which include:
* The BrandLaureate Award 2007
* Enteprise 50 Award 2007
* MFA 2007
o International Homegrown Franchisor of the Year
o The Most Popular Franchise of the Year
o Woman Entrepreneur of the Year (Dr K H Wang)
* MFA 2006
o Franchise of The Year
o Homegrown Franchisor of The Year
o Most Popular Local Franchise of The Year
* The Malaysia Canada Business Council Business Excellence Award 2006
o Industry Excellence for Franchisors
o Entrepreneur of the Year (Dr Richard Ong)
o Best Branding Company
* Enterprise 50 Company of 2006
* SMB Recognition Award 2006 (SMB Innovation Excellence Award)
* Super Excellent Brand 2006
* Superbrands Consumer Choice Award and Superbrands Business Brand Award 2006
* Malaysian Emerging Brand Award 2004/2005
* 4th Asia Pacific / Malaysia e-Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2005 (Excellence Service
Quality and Excellence Leadership Category)
* International Homegrown Franchisor of the Year 2005
* The Golden Bull Award 2005
* SMBs Recognition Award Series 2005(Best Product Category)
* Superbrands 2003/2004
* Keris Award 2003 and 2004
* 3rd Asia Pacific / Malaysia e-Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2004
* Business of the Year Award 2004(Potential Company Category)
* Innovative Learning and Development Award 2004
* Homegrown Franchisor of the Year 2000/2001
International awards include:
* International Quality Summit Award 2008 (Platinum Category) – New York, U.S.A.
* Most Outstanding Pre-School Franchise Award 2008 – Philippines
* International Star Award for Quality 2007 – Geneva, Switzerland
* 2005 Pacific Excellence Awardee (Philippines) – Outstanding Reading Tutorial Service School category
* National Shoppers’ Choice Annual Awardees 2005 – No. 1 Preschool- Makati City Awards in the Philippines
* Philippine Marketing Excellence Awards – Most Outstanding English Programme Centre for Kids category
* Metro Manila Awards 2005 (Best English Reading for Kids – School in the National Product Quality Excellence Awards).
Smart Reader® Worldwide has also established records in the Malaysia Book of Records for:
* Most Number of Peace Letters by Children in 2003
* The Longest Non Stop Performance by Children in 2004
* The Largest Chain Of Child Enrichment Centres in 2005
* The 1st Education Franchisor to achieve ISO 9001:2000 Certification
* Most Number of Children Performing in a Charity Concert in 2008
The recent ISO 9001:2000 certification reaffirms the quality of Smart Reader® Worldwide, its products and services,where no other franchise business in the education sector in Malaysia has received this accreditation
These awards of recognition and certification serve to reaffirm market dominance, longevity, goodwill, customer loyalty and overall market acceptancy already inherent to the Smart Reader® reputation, its products and services.
Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd
Wisma Smart Reader
No. 68, Jalan 27/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 – 23 002 555
Fax: +603 – 23 002 556
Branch Offices in Malaysia
1) Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd
No. 2, 1st Floor, Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400 Ipoh, Perak
Tel: +605 – 5464 655
Fax: +605 – 5475 655
2) Aim Smart™ Academics Sdn Bhd
1st Floor, Lot 2641,
Sublot 3, Jalan Green,
93150 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel: +6082 – 232 555, +6082 – 232 757
Fax: +6082 – 232 151
For more information: www.smartreader.com.myProducts @ Services | 产品 @ 服务: education
Location | 地区: MALAYSIA
Leave a Comment or Reply ?
You must be logged in to post a comment.