MALAYSIA ASSOCIATED INDIAN CHAMBER of Commerce & Industry
Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry commonly, referred to as MAICCI, was established in 1950 as the apex body for all State Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry. It represents the Indian Business community in the private sector and further explores various opportunities in the areas of economic enhancement and development for the Indian community.
MAICCI was established in 1950, as the apex body for all State and District Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. It represents the Indian business community in the private sector.
MAICCI maintains close cooperation with relevant government bodies and agencies, and with other national, regional and international organizations. MAICCI permanent secretariat is based in Kuala Lumpur, the nerve center of business in Malaysia.
MAICCI was established to meet the following purposes :
- To facilitate and assist Indian businessmen to form Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry in all states.
- To promote and coordinate activities of various State and District Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- To make representations to Government on matters affecting the interests of its members in particular and the Indian business community in general.
- To promote welfare activities, organize seminars, trade fairs, forums business networking beneficial to the members.
- To facilitate the setting up of industries and businesses in Malaysia.
For any enquiries, please either call 603-2171 2616 or forward your enquiries to the following address :
MALAYSIAN ASSOCIATED INDIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY [MAICCI]
Megan Avenue 11, Block B, 9th floor, Unit 1, No 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2171 2616
Fax: 03- 2171 1195
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION:- www.maicci.org.my