Community Policing strongly embrace the philosophy of Community policing in Community Policing effort to create a safer living condition. Community policing is based upon a partnership between the police and the community whereby the police and the community share responsibility for identifying, reducing, eliminating and preventing problems that impact community safety and order.
Community Policing vision
To foster bilateral beliefs, trust, respect, understanding, responsibilities and embracing smart strategies and solutions between the public and police in crime prevention
Community Policing Mission
- To create crime awareness/ shared responsibilities among community and reducing/denying crime.
- To address and moderate police grouses and complaints made against the police.
- To provide free legal advice and necessary services to the public and police to ensure the justice and fairness of law.
- To encourage communities in embracing the “Broken Window” Theory.
- To promote a trustful and truthful working relationship between the public and the police.
- To establish and enhance participation of local authorities effort and cooperation in crime prevention.
- To advocate and educate public in creating safer concept through proactive community based programs.
Please email any enquiry to us: email@example.com
Community Policing Panel : firstname.lastname@example.org
COPS Administrator : email@example.com
Mailing Address :
No.27-1, Jalan PU 7/4, Taman Puchong Utama, 47140 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Contact No. : 03-8061 2044
Fax No. : 03-8068 5444
Support : 012-273 2148