CMS Property Development SDN BHD

Property Development Strategic Business Unit, under Cahya Mata Sarawak also comprises of

1.Projek Bandar Samariang Sdn Bhd (60%)
2. CMS Property Development Sdn Bhd (100%)
3. CMS Property Management Sdn Bhd (51%)
CMS Property Management Sdn Bhd specialises in property development and management. Current work includes a mixed development project (commercial and residential) in Bintawa, Kuching, covering 36 acres. The company is 51% owned by CMS Property Development Sdn Bhd (formerly known as CMS Properties Sdn Bhd) and 49% by the Sarawak Economic Development Corporation (SEDC).
4. CMS Land Sdn Bhd (51%)
CMS Land Sdn Bhd specializes in property development and construction of commercial, industrial, institutional and residential projects. The company’s major focus for the next 10 years id the development of its 240 acre property on the Kuching Isthmus, an integral part of the Kuching Township Development Plan. CMS Land is 51% owned by CMS Property Development Sdn Bhd whilst the remaining 49% is owned by the Sarawak Economic

5. CMS Hotels Sdn Bhd (100%)

Our vision:
“To create a team of dedicated professionals who are able to deliver best practice project management services and to develop projects which are strategic to the CMSB group.”

Vision: To be the Premier Financial Services & Infrastructure Development Conglomerate of Sarawak and Beyond

Mission: To be the Premier Partner in Financial Services & Infrastructure Development of Sarawak and Malaysia

Contact::
Tel:+6082-237777
Fax:+6082-252652
Address: Level 5, Wisma Mahmud, Jalan Sungai Sarawak, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak.
Email: info@cmsproperty.com.my

For more information, visit :-http://www.cmsproperty.com.my

One thought on “CMS Property Development SDN BHD

  1. Pingback: Amin ak Christopher ngau

Leave a Reply